We will discuss today the the top 5 “newest trending latest computer technology in 2021″ in this article for many students and technology aspirants to get some idea about the tech trends.
1. Data Science: Among the list of latest technology, Data Science is the technology that helps to make sense of complicated data. You know that data is produced in huge amount every day by companies. This includes business data, sales data, customer profile information, server data, and financial figures.
Data Science is data driven concept that deals with analysis of information and their related methods” in order to “understand and interpret actual phenomena” with data. It uses techniques and theories drawn from many fields in terms of computer science, mathematics, statistics, domain knowledge and information science.
2. Blockchain : Blockchain is the foundational technology that powers electronic currencies such as Cryptocurrencies. Here the digital wallet brand Bitcoin is the name of the best-known cryptocurrency, the one for which blockchain technology was invented.
In simple terms, a Blockchain is an electronic ledger that can be shared among different users. This helps in creating a record of transactions that cannot be altered. Each of these records is time-stamped and linked to the previous one.
3. Artificial Intelligence: (AI) is the technology is used to equip computer systems with human-like decision-making capability. Being from a list of trending technologies, when AI programs are fed into the system, the objective is to stimulate human intelligence for complex tasks such as pattern recognition, speech recognition, weather forecasting and medical diagnosis.
AI is used in navigation based applications like tansport services like Uber, voice assistants like Siri, video streaming services like Netflix, IoT devices and in web search engines like Google and Bing. AI helps in automating tasks such as scheduling trains, traffic, making business predictions and designing autopilot cars.
4. Virtual Reality: VR is the technique by which you can immerse yourself in an environment that seems surprisingly realistic. It is the use of computer technology to create a simulated environment. It is very popular for playing computer games. Unlike traditional games, where you experience the gaming environment by looking at the screen, you are placed directly into the environment.
In these environments, humans are intimated by their touch, hearing, smell, and vision. Using a headset such as VR gear you can roam and play games in that 3D world. Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology used to improve this virtual environment.
5. Internet of Things :The IoT (Internet of Things) is a network of devices that are connected to each other. Their devices can interact and share data with each other. These devices may be connected via WiFi, and they share data about their environments and how they are being used. These devices have a computer chip that facilitates this exchange.
It is predicted that more than 41 billion devices powered by IoT will be used by 2023.
IoT technology not only enables the connection between different devices but also they have the potential to reach out individuals through remote access.
Hope you liked this article Newest trending latest computer technology in 2021. In this rigourous competitive IT Software industry, getting a job is becoming is a tedious task. So, I will tell you that brush up your skills and continue learning new tools and technologies, you will surely grab your dream job.
Computer Science Degree Jobs 2020 Read More