In Computers theory “Computer Science flowchart symbols” simply comes to our mind when we need to define a task to be done through graphical representation symbols examples.
A Flowchart simply means that graphical representation that shows sequential steps in order and is widely used in presenting the flow of algorithms, workflow or processes. These representation are shown by using the symbols for particular workflow and their order by connecting them with arrows.
Adding symbols indicates the flow of logic. Represents the beginning and end of a flowchart. Used for input and output operation.
Computer Science flowchart symbols examples
There are four most commonly used types of flowcharts:
1)-Document flowcharts – These flowcharts shows controls over a document-flow through a system
2) Data flowcharts-They are showing controls over a data-flow in a system
3) System flowcharts– These are showing controls at a physical or resource level
$) Program flowchart – These flowcharts also know as process flowcharts shows the controls in a program within a system.
4 Basic Flowchart Symbols–what are flowchart symbols
- Oval. symbol represents An End or a Beginning. The oval, or terminator, is used to represent the start and end of a process.
- Rectangle symbol is a step in the Flowcharting Process. The rectangle is your go-to symbol once you’ve started flowcharting.
- The Arrow. – This arrow symbol represents and indicate directional flow.
- The Diamond symbol represents the decision making factor in a program workflow process thich defines a task to complete by a Decision.
- The round onpage connector symbol represent to combile all test results and give to the outcome.
When it comesto study flowcharts you have to well verse with the algorithm part in a program process then according to the sequential steps of execution you can use these symbols in presenting the project topic essence.
Know about Computer science degree Read more
Top 10 computer scienctist Read More
Final year project ideas for computer science student Read More