Dear computer science students of experience level Here is a great opportunity for you to work in a fortune 500 level MNC company Capgemini for the position of Java full-stack developer and Angular web technologies having 4 years of experience.
This recruitment is for the Chennai location in the APAC business unit in the Infrastructure and Integration service department. Below is the full job description for a full-stack developer.
Firslty to go ahead let us know “what is Full Stack developer” those who are new to this concept.
Full Stack Developer
A full stack developer is a web developer or software engineer who works with both the front end and back ends of a website or web application in which a programmer has to tackle projects that involve building user-facing websites, databases, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Java full stack developer 4 Years Capgemini
- Must have 4+ years of proficiency in Full Stack Java Spring Boot with Angular 2+ to 7 years of experience.
- Should have sound knowledge of Java, J2EE architecture, and Enterprise Integration patterns.
- Expertise in XML, JSON, Spring Core, Spring Web Services, Spring batch, Spring integration.
- Experience in building REST APIs, Ansible AWX, Cloud-Native App Development, and DB technology.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an “Agile” environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development, etc.).
Secondary desired skills
- Spring Batch.
Required Experience : 4 years to 6 years in Web Technologies like Angular JS, RESTAPI, JSON, Spring Web services etc.
Business units: APAC Business Line
Department: Infrastructure & Service Integration
Multiple Locations: Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
Computer Science Interview Questions Read More
Newest latest trending computing technologies for 2021 Read More